Main Street Preschool is located in beautiful downtown Tipp City, Ohio, within walking distance of the local public library, two art studios and a variety of downtown businesses. Main Street Preschool fills the need for those families who are looking for a hands-on environment for their children to take steps into the preschool world as they prepare for their entry into kindergarten. We emphasize the growth of the whole child. We provide a variety of activities for the children to experience growth in all areas of development: physical, social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual.
More Information about Main Street Preschool
- We take learning outdoors to our outside classroom, the Play Garden.
- We encourage development of language, vocabulary and positive communication.
- We provide opportunities for making decisions & developing self-confidence.
- We provide a variety of readiness experiences to enable each child the opportunity for continuous growth in all academic skills, i.e. by exposing them to simple math and science concepts.
- We offer enjoyable and challenging physical activities for fun as well as brain development.
- We explore many types of music, literature and art.
- We provide group experiences to learn the techniques of social interaction and self regulation.
- We help develop a positive attitude to learning and life.
- We help develop Christian character through bible stories, praying before snack and modeling positive behavior.