When Does Lunch Bunch Happen?
- Every Mon., Tue., Wed., and Thurs.
- Begins immediately after morning classes are dismissed
- Pick up is at 1:00 or 2:00.
What Happens at Lunch Bunch?
- The children pack a lunch to eat in the studio with friends
- They learn good hand washing before lunch, how to unpack their lunch, manners at the table & clearing one’s eating space
- Create appropriate conversations
- After lunch, children will continue with fun and learning in Studio, Great Hall, Play Garden, or classrooms
Why is Lunch Bunch Beneficial?
- Can be used to extend your child’s day
- Reinforces and expands on concepts and curriculum from the classroom
- Develops mentoring skills
- Increases social development
- 2-hour day focus encourages the children to participate in enrichment activities also geared toward classroom concepts being taught.
(Activities may include cooking & baking, board games, large-motor activities in the Great Hall or Play Garden, science experiments, etc.)A small convenience fee will be added to online payments.